Memo for the learning student”Rules for composing reviews for a film, a novel”
Review is just a analysis that is critical assessment of any artwork, film.
Making an evaluation on a novel
- 1. Read carefully and reread the writing.
- 2. Consider the concerns:
- How had been the written book read?
- Just How might it be identified by other readers?
- What’s the theme associated with work?
- What exactly is his main idea?
- So what does the author convince us?
- So how exactly does the writer lead us to these conclusions?
- Who will be the heroes regarding the guide?
- Exactly what are their aspirations, deeds, characters?
- What relation do they usually have with visitors?
- What is the originality that is artistic of book?
- Just How can it be built?
- What exactly is her tongue?
- Exactly What did you find uncommon and bright when you look at the language?
- 3. What is your general assessment for the book?
- What exactly is in this work of value, new?
- Just What, perhaps, is not convincing enough? Perhaps Not completely successful?
- 4. Answer the answers to those questions into the review according to the plan.
Arrange for reviewing the guide
Arrange for reviewing the guide is made of:
- 1. Date of book for the ongoing work(when it was written or published).
- 2. Reputation for creation, the style associated with the work.
- 3. Genre peculiarity of this work.
- 4. The plot and composition associated with the work (what exactly is this work, title its events that are main note the string, the culmination, the denouement, the role associated with epilogue therefore the epigraph (when there is).)
- 5. Subjects (as described within the ongoing work), just what topics are touched when you look at the work.
- 6. The issues (which dilemmas, questions) are addressed within the work, will they be important, exactly why are they being considered because of the author.
- 7. Traits for the main artistic images (names, bright options that come with look, social situation, life philosophy, views regarding the world, relations along with other heroes,experiences, thoughts, what problem/problems is related to this hero).
- 8. The theory and pathos regarding the ongoing work( just what the writer wished to state, his view for the writer from the issues involved, what he calls).
- 9. Place of work with the writer’s work (can it be crucial work to comprehend the author’s imagination, whether or not it reflects the key themes and problems in the work, can you really judge by this work concerning the author’s design, his worldview).
- 10. The area associated with the work with the annals of literature (whether this tasks are significant for Russian literature therefore the world letter tours, why).
- 11. Your impression regarding the work (we liked/did in contrast to, why).
The conditional scheme of contrast of the heroes associated with work:
- – popular features of the portrait traits: the way the character characterizes the looks, clothes, etc.;
- – Origin;
- – genealogy and family history, generic and characteristics that are individual
- – Characteristics for the character, habits;
- – Expressive details;
- – Education, a type of knowledge;
- – Speech attribute;
- – capability to internal discussion, self-analysis;
- – The ratio associated with hero to people;
- – mindset of the individuals around towards the hero;
- – the way the hero manifests himself into the situation of preference;
- – how can the smoothness modification through the work.
Arrange for the analysis associated with the work that is dramatic
- 1. Time when it comes to publication and creation regarding the play.
- 2. The spot occupied into the playwright’s work.
- 3. The theme regarding the play and also the reflection inside it of a particular vital material.
- 4. Actors and their grouping.
- 5. Conflict of the dramatic work, its originality, the amount of novelty and sharpness, its deepening.
- 6. The growth of dramatic action and its particular phase. The exposition, the plot, the vicissitudes, the culmination, the denouement.
- 7. Composition associated with play. The significance and role of each work.
- 8. Dramatic characters and their relationship to action.
- 9. Speech characteristic for the characters. Relationship of character and words.
- 10. The part of dialogues and monologues when you look at the play.
- 11. Recognition for the author’s place. The role of remarks in drama.
- 12. Genre and visible originality for the play. Communication of the genre to preferences that are authorial preferences.
An approximate arrange for characterizing the artistic image (character).
Introduction. Host to the smoothness when you look at the system of images associated with work.
Principal part. Characteristic.
- 1. Social and product situation.
- 2. External appearance.
- 3. The peculiarity associated with the world and worldview perspective, the circle of psychological passions, inclinations, habits:
- a) the nature for the task in addition to fundamental life aspirations;
- b) influence on others.
- 4. Part of emotions:
- A type that is) of to others;
- b) options that come with inner experiences.
- 5. Author’s attitude into the character.
- 6. Exactly What top features of the hero’s character are revealed within the work:
- a) by using a portrait;
- b) into the writer’s attribute;
- c) through the characterization of other actors;
- d) with the help of biography or history;
- e) through a chain of actions;
- g) within the message attribute;
- h) through the environment.
In conclusion. What problem that is public the writer to generate this image.