Memo for the learning student”Rules for writing reviews for a film, a novel”
Review is really a critical analysis and assessment of every artwork, film.
How to make an evaluation on a book
- 1. Study carefully and reread the writing.
- 2. Look at the questions:
- Exactly How had been the written book read?
- Exactly How might it be identified by other readers?
- What’s the theme of this work?
- What exactly is their main concept?
- Just what does the author convince us?
- How exactly does the writer lead us to those conclusions?
- That are the heroes for the book?
- What exactly are their aspirations, deeds, figures?
- Exactly What connection do they will have with readers?
- What is the originality that is artistic of book?
- How could it be built?
- What exactly is her tongue?
- Just What did you find bright and unusual within the language?
- 3. What exactly is your evaluation that is overall of book?
- What exactly is in this work of value, new?
- Exactly What, maybe, is not convincing sufficient? Not totally successful?
- 4. Answer the responses to those relevant concerns within the review in accordance with the plan.
Arrange for reviewing the book
Policy for reviewing the written book is comprised of:
- 1. Date of book for the ongoing work(with regards to had been written or published).
- 2. Reputation for creation, the style of this work.
- 3. Genre peculiarity regarding the work.
- 4. The plot and structure associated with the work (what exactly is this work, title its events that are main note the string, the culmination, the denouement, the role for the epilogue additionally the epigraph (when there is).)
- 5. Topics (as described into the ongoing work), what topics are touched when you look at the work.
- 6. The problems (which issues, questions) are addressed in the work, will they be crucial, exactly why are they being considered by the writer.
- 7. Traits of this meldaresearch.com primary creative pictures (names, bright popular features of appearance, social situation, life philosophy, views in the world, relations along with other heroes,experiences, thoughts, what problem/problems is related to this hero).
- 8. The idea and pathos of this ongoing work( just what the writer wished to state, their view of the author regarding the issues involved, what he calls).
- 9. Put of work in the journalist’s work (could it be important work to realize the journalist’s creativity, it possible to judge by this work about the writer’s style, his worldview) whether it reflects the main themes and problems in his work, is.
- 10. The spot for the operate in the annals of literature (whether this tasks are significant for Russian literature additionally the world page tours, why).
- 11. Your impression of this work (we liked/did in contrast to, why).
The conditional scheme of comparison of the heroes associated with the work:
- – options that come with the portrait characteristics: how the character characterizes the appearance, clothes, etc.;
- – Origin;
- – genealogy and family history, generic and individual faculties;
- – faculties regarding the character, habits;
- – Expressive details;
- – Education, a kind of knowledge;
- – Speech attribute;
- – capacity to dialogue that is internal self-analysis;
- – The ratio of this hero to people;
- – mindset for the individuals around to your hero;
- – How the hero exhibits himself into the situation of preference;
- – so how exactly does the smoothness change through the entire work.
Plan for the analysis associated with the work that is dramatic
- 1. Time for the publication and creation associated with the play.
- 2. The place occupied into the playwright’s work.
- 3. The theme associated with the play together with representation on it of a particular vital product.
- 4. Actors and their grouping.
- 5. Conflict of the dramatic work, its originality, their education of novelty and sharpness, its deepening.
- 6. The development of dramatic action and its particular period. The exposition, the plot, the vicissitudes, the culmination, the denouement.
- 7. Composition of this play. The part and importance of each and every act.
- 8. Dramatic characters and their relationship to action.
- 9. Speech characteristic of this characters. Relationship of character and terms.
- 10. The role of dialogues and monologues within the play.
- 11. Recognition regarding the author’s place. The role of remarks in drama.
- 12. Genre and visible originality of this play. Correspondence for the genre to authorial choices and preferences.
An plan that is approximate characterizing the creative image (character).
Introduction. Host to the smoothness within the system of pictures associated with work.
Principal component. Characteristic.
- 1. Social and material situation.
- 2. External look.
- 3. The peculiarity associated with world and worldview outlook, the group of psychological interests, inclinations, habits:
- a) the nature regarding the task and also the life that is basic;
- b) impact on other people.
- 4. Part of feelings:
- a) form of relationship to others;
- b) top features of inner experiences.
- 5. Author’s attitude towards the character.
- 6. What attributes of the hero’s character are revealed within the work:
- a) with the aid of a portrait;
- b) within the writer’s attribute;
- c) through the characterization of other actors;
- d) with the aid of history or biography;
- e) by way of a string of actions;
- g) within the message characteristic;
- h) through the surroundings.
The final outcome. What problem that is public the author to generate this image.